163/165 avenue Charles de Gaulle – 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
AURIS is a limited liability company by shares (SAS or “simplified joint-stock company”) with share capital of €40,000.
RCS Nanterre B 429 209 471
Jacques ROBOH – 01 41 43 90 00
The publication director is a physical or moral person.
OVH – www.ovh.com
takasit – www.takasit.fr
The user acknowledges, by connecting onto the www.auris-finance.fr website, that he or she is aware of the following:
- The functioning principles of the Internet, the characteristics and limits of which the user accepts, particularly concerning response and loading delays;
- The fact that AURIS cannot control in any way, shape or form the nature or content of the data that may transit through the website, and thus does not accept responsibility for any consequences which may arise from relying on the aforementioned data;
- The possible misappropriation of any data uploaded onto the internet, and that as a result, the user understands that any communication is undertaken at the user’s own risk;
- The possible presence of viruses uploaded to the Internet by third parties, and of the user’s responsibility in taking all appropriate measures to protect the data stored on the user’s own equipment;
- The existence of a code of ethics developed by the Internet users community, and of the possibility that the user may be excluded from other services available on the Internet if the user should violate it.
The user hereby agrees to comply with, and ensure compliance with the laws and regulations, including in particular those that relate to intellectual property.
The use of the www.auris-finance.fr website does not impart the user with any intellectual property rights to any part or all of the website, including its general structure.
All elements published on the website, including in particular texts, photographs, graphics, logos, trademarks, etc. are protected as works by intellectual property laws. Consequently, any reproduction thereof, in whole or in part, effected without the express consent of the authors or their authorized representatives is illicit. The user acknowledges that he or she has read and accepts the present terms and conditions of use.
Protection of personal data
The user is informed that in accordance with the provisions of Section 22 of Act no. 78-17 dated January 6, 1978 as amended by Act no. 2004-801 dated August 6, 2004 (loi Informatique et Libertés), information communicated by the user via forms available on the website is necessary in order to respond to the user’s request, and is destined to AURIS. This information may be shared with AURIS’s partners unless the user opposes such transmission.
The user is informed that he or she has the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning them. The user may exercise this right by sending a written request to 163/165 avenue Charles de Gaulle – 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine.
Users of the www.auris-finance.fr website must themselves comply with all applicable data protection legislation (loi Informatique et Libertés). Breaches of the law may result in penal liability.
They must in particular refrain from collecting or making illicit use of any nominative data to which they may obtain access and, more generally, from any act liable to infringe upon any individual’s privacy or reputation.
The AURIS website automatically obtains certain unidentifiable data relating to the User – computer IP address, date of access to the website, address of the website from which the User obtained the connection to auris-finance.fr, information uploaded to or downloaded from the AURIS website, etc. Such unidentifiable data is used for purposes of system administration.
Unavailability of the website
The connection at the User’s disposal for receiving or sending data online is not subject to any time limit. AURIS will do everything in its power to ensure access to its website at all times, but cannot be held liable in any way in the event of the website being unavailable.
AURIS’s responsibility is limited to that of due care, and AURIS can on no account be held liable for any indirect loss resulting from actions brought against the user by third parties.
AURIS cannot be held liable for any loss of data, or any other form of loss, resulting from a force majeure event or circumstances independent of its will (access network interruption, receiving equipment failure, failure of the user’s connection, etc). The user remains solely liable for any loss, be it direct or indirect, material or non-material, arising from the user’s own actions or those of third parties as a result of his or her use of the auris-finance.fr website.
AURIS rejects any liability for any use of its website not in accordance with the present terms and conditions, and will not be held liable in the event of any legal actions taken against the user based on his or her use of the website.