Company acquisition : 10 key steps
- Definition of the acquisition proposal : objectives, timing, terms and conditions, etc.
- Identification and initial contact with selected targets
- Gathering of fundamental data from seller companies, and of management’s expectations (price, timeline, support through the transition)
- Confirmation of interest in the selected targets
- Organization of management presentations
- Valuation of selected targets and preparation of a detailed information memorandum
- Making the final decision on the best target, and drafting of a letter of intent
- Presentation of the offer to the seller and negotiation of the terms
- Assistance in organizing due diligence
- Follow-up and collaboration with your legal counsel until deal closing
- Detailed specifications established at the beginning of the assignment based on your strategic objectives: gaining market shares, diversifying, geographical expansion…
- A dedicated team led by an industry expert
- A universe of potential targets built from our databases and networks
- A structured and dynamic process to approach relevant targets
- An industry expert by your side to negotiate all aspects of the transaction
AURIS Finance’s professionalism and high standards make them an excellent partner. Their team successfully met my expectations and showed me new growth perspectives to explore with my company.
I collaborated with AURIS Finance on several acquisition projects. Their professionalism ensured the successful completion of complex financial transactions.
AURIS Finance advised us in the acquisition of two service companies. Beyond their perfect understanding of the industry, they brought to the table their professionalism, their experience and their dedication.
For the past ten years, AURIS Finance has maintained a trustworthy relationship with us, and has efficiently helped us grow externally.