Selling a company: 10 key steps
- Definition of the sales proposal
- Gathering company data and establishing financial valuation
- Valuation of company assets
- Drafting of a detailed pitchbook
- Definition of the “buying target” and overall strategy
- Identification and initial contact with potential buyers
- Organization of management presentations
- Controlled auction process, ending with:
- Examination of letters of intent and identification of the best offer
- Follow-up and collaboration with seller’s legal counsel until deal closing
- A tailored approach
- A dedicated team led by an industry expert
- A precise definition of the transaction’s parameters based on your wishes
- A structured and dynamic process to approach relevant buyers
- A controlled auction process with the potential buyers to optimize sale conditions
When I decided to retire, AURIS Finance advised me in the sale of my Group, following a structured process. The firm’s teams were always available to me and showed their promptness in their handling of my project to its end.
AURIS Finance’s industry-specific knowledge was a determining factor in succeeding in finding the most relevant buyers and organizing a controlled auction. The firm went above and beyond their professional duty to tenaciously defend our interests.
AURIS Finance quickly integrated an appropriate sales process based on my company’s specificities. They swiftly dealt with challenges that came up until the completion of the deal. I particularly enjoyed the simplicity and transparency evident in my communications with AURIS Finance.
One of the main challenges of my sales project was finding a buyer who could keep my company sustainable. AURIS Finance was the best choice to take the lead because of their industry expertise. The team displayed outstanding professionalism throughout the entire process.
Was sold to company
Sole advisor of the sellers
Was sold to Group
Sole advisor of the seller
Was sold to Group